CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryleigh

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Bryleigh. What a blessing you have been to our family.One year ago today I got to see your sweet little face for the first time. I can not explain all the feelings I was feeling at that moment. God gave me the strength to handle every situation with grace. You have far exceeded the expectations that some doctors had labeled you with. I am truly grateful for that and feel so blessed. Every milestone you reach absolutly amazes me. I have learned to never take small things for granted because those are the things that sometimes matter the most. Thank you God for our little angel. She has truly made our lives wonderful!



9 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Bryleigh!! She is getting so big and proving all those doctors wrong.

Diane, tyler's mom

Josephine said...

Wow, time flies!! Happy Birthday Bryleigh! You truly are a miracle!

Kristen said...

Look at that miraculous little girl!! She is beautiful!!

Happy Birthday to Bryleigh!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!!!

Kelly said...

She is beautiful. I'm so glad to be reading stories like Bryleigh's. My son had an encephalocele and then developed hydrocephalus. It's good to know that our children are the one's to determine their futures and not the doctors. I wish Bryleigh a belated Happy Brirthday! My son is only 3 months younger than her. It is a joy to read about her. Thanks for blogging.

Sherri said...

Wow! how did I miss this post? I can NOT believe she is 1!! She is doing SO amazingly well! What an awesome little lady, she's going to do great things :)

April said...

Oh she is beautiful! Happy birthday!

Jolene said...

Awww she's so cute! Happy birthday! My daughter also has hydrocephalus! Our blog is jolenesblogrocks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I came across your site through Maya and Bobbys mom ... Your daughter is such an inspiration... a true testiment of what the human spirit is all about! I read through your whole blog and am so amazed at her recovery from the surgery and at how wonderful she looks! I had never heard about defects like hers ... she is miraculous!!! and so stinkin cute!!